Employee Share Schemes can be relied upon to clarify the grey areas of the law, provide guidance on the procedures to be followed in establishing, administering and varying a scheme and identifying worthwhile tax planning opportunities.
- Analyses the different schemes and related packages and their value to employers and employees
- Examines the legal, regulatory, tax and National Insurance issues
- Identifies the tax planning opportunities
- Considers the commercial implications
- Explains the relevant company law and financial services regulations
- Planning points make sure that the best strategies are adopted
- Precedents are included for the necessary documentation, including CSOP and SAYE Share Option Schemes, EMIs and Share Incentive Plans
- Includes comprehensive source material.