Family Law Reports contains verbatim reports of every important Family Division, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and European courts case, and also includes practice directions, covering the whole range of family law, public and private child law.
Family Law Reports provides the following key features:
- Unequalled coverage of all important cases
- Every case judicially approved making them totally authoritative and reliable
- Headnotes prepared by family law experts providing insightful summaries of the main issues and points of law raised
- Comprehensively indexed and tabled by subject matter, cases reported and referred to, statutes, statutory instruments, international conventions and European and non-UK legislation
- Fortnightly email alerts informing you of what is coming up in the next issue